Accounts Payable Specialist
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Voted Best Architectural Firm To Work For 3 years in a row, Taylor Design is searching for a part-time Accounts Payable Specialist to work with our accounting team in our Irvine, CA office. This position is for approximately 25-30 hours per week but could increase as the role grows.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for the financial processing of transactions for Taylor Design. The candidate must possess the skills, attitude and passion to work well in a team environment with great communication skills, a passion for accounting accuracy and a strong desire for professional growth.
- Be a champion for Taylor Design’s core values by demonstrating humble confidence, a curious mind and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Review and track all consultant invoices including communication with consultants regarding invoice status and approval. Checking for proper project coding, budget, and work with Taylor Design Project Managers to determine if approved.
- Responsible for timely processing and payment of all trade expenses, including credit cards, reprographics and sub-consultants using Deltek Vision.
- Work closely with and assist the accounting team on process improvement and maintaining project and payable records.
What you must have:
- Proven accounting experience, preferably in accounts payable or accounts receivable.
- Experience working with consultant invoices.
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
What you must know:
- High level of proficiency in a Microsoft Windows environment, and the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Outlook.
- Experience using Microsoft Teams, and working in Deltek Vision a plus.
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please visit www.WeAreTaylor.com/WhyUs for more information on your competitive benefits package.
Job Status: Part Time