Architectural Job Captain in Healthcare (Hybrid)
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Voted Best Architectural Firm To Work For 4 years in a row, Taylor Design, a 100% employee-owned firm, is looking for JOB CAPTAINS to join our offices in San Francisco, Sacramento. Irvine, and San Diego. This is your opportunity to work with a team of dedicated, creative and fun architects and designers on award winning projects in the healthcare market.
The Job Captain will be an integral member of the project team, working on all phases of projects from planning and conceptual design through construction. Responsibilities and duties will include development of building information models, the development of construction documents, and project team support during construction with IPD and other project delivery models.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A Bachelor’s of Architecture degree or equivalent in education, Autodesk Revit Certified Professional certification, and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an architectural office setting
- High level of proficiency in Autodesk Revit and/or AutoCAD within the architectural discipline.
- A strong and growing knowledge of architectural exterior and interior building systems, knowledge of materials, and an interest in design, construction administration or project management
- Working toward becoming a California Registered Architect
- Experience in traditional delivery methods, Design/Build, and Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- Understanding of project work plans, schedules, resource planning and budgets
- Proficiency in Bluebeam Revu, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Newforma, and Deltek Vision
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
This position is Hybrid Office and Remote Schedule.