Architectural Job Captain in Healthcare (Hybrid)
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Voted Best Architectural Firm To Work For 6 years in a row, Taylor Design, a 100% employee-owned firm, is looking for JOB CAPTAINS to join our offices in San Francisco and Sacramento. This is your opportunity to work with a team of dedicated, creative and fun architects and designers on award winning projects in the healthcare market.
The Job Captain is a member of a project team, coordinating and working on all phases of projects from planning and conceptual design through construction. Responsibilities and duties include development of Revit BIM models, the development of construction documents, and project team coordination. The Job Captain works collaboratively within a design team from conceptual design through contract documents under the complete supervision of a Project Manager or a Project Architect to produce project deliverables, ensuring the design intent is consistent and well executed.
Successful candidates will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or equivalent education.
- Be working toward becoming a Registered Architect
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a professional architectural office setting,
- Have knowledge of Revit and experience in MS Suite
They should be able to:
- Assist in ensuring compliance with design intent, and that work is completed efficiently as planned.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager or Project Architect to ensure project resources are scheduled and used effectively.
- Be responsible for quality control of their own work and maintaining conformance with office standards for all documentation.
- Participate in and helps promote the on-going development of firm wide BIM applications, tools, templates, and processes.
At Taylor Design, we’re humble— it keeps us grounded. We value an entrepreneurial spirit—it feeds our creativity. We put a premium on curiosity—it guides our future. Most of all, we believe in good design for the good of all.
We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. As an employee-owned firm, our staff understands what drives success. Every employee is positioned to think like an owner. Position is a hybrid remote position.
Please visit www.WeAreTaylor.com/WhyUs for more information on your competitive benefits package.
Position Type: Full-Time, Hybrid
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please note that Taylor Design does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed contract, Taylor Design will not agree to pay any recruiter fee. In the situation an agency or recruiter submits a candidate or resume without a previously signed agreement and/or without Taylor Design's request, Taylor Design explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Taylor Design.
Pay: $75,000 to $90,000/year
If you are hired at Taylor Design, your base salary is based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, experience, project complexity. and licensure and/or certifications. We believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as part of any final offer.
Job Status: Full Time