Architectural Medical Planner (Hybrid)
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Voted Best Architectural Firm To Work For since 2018, Taylor Design, a 100% employee-owned firm, is searching for a MEDICAL PLANNER to work in our San Francisco and Sacramento offices.
This role provides opportunities to work in a creative and collaborative environment developing diverse projects within our healthcare market. The medical planner will be responsible for the facility and departmental planning of health facilities, as well as the aesthetic solution and overall design for projects that are varied in size and/or complex in nature.
Working with us, you will:
- Lead medical planning efforts for healthcare projects.
- Collaborate and coordinate with designers, project architects, specialty consultants and engineers in the production of drawings and specifications.
- Participate and present in client meetings and project interviews.
- Lead user groups and stakeholder feedback sessions.
- Conduct analyses of long-term healthcare facility needs and develop solutions involving construction of new facilities and major rehabs of existing facilities.
The ideal candidate has:
- A professional degree in Architecture and a minimum 7 years of experience in healthcare A/E/C industry.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of healthcare architecture planning and design.
- Must be capable of leading a healthcare team and making client presentations.
- Knowledge of the local and regional healthcare market a plus.
At Taylor Design, we’re humble— it keeps us grounded. We value an entrepreneurial spirit—it feeds our creativity. We put a premium on curiosity—it guides our future. Most of all, we believe in good design for the good of all.
We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. As an employee-owned firm, our staff understands what drives success. Every employee is positioned to think like an owner.
Please visit www.WeAreTaylor.com/WhyUs for more information on your competitive benefits package.
Position Type: Full-Time, Hybrid (requires 3 days in office)
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please note that Taylor Design does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed contract, Taylor Design will not agree to pay any recruiter fee. In the situation an agency or recruiter submits a candidate or resume without a previously signed agreement and/or without Taylor Design's request, Taylor Design explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Taylor Design.
Pay: $100 to $120/year
If you are hired at Taylor Design, your base salary is based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, experience, project complexity. and licensure and/or certifications. We believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as part of any final offer.
Job Status: Full Time