Architectural Medical Planner
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Voted Best Architectural Firm To Work For 3 years in a row, Taylor Design is searching for a MEDICAL PLANNER to work with in our Southern California Region.
This role provides opportunities to work in a creative and collaborative environment developing diverse projects within our healthcare market. The medical planner will be responsible for the facility and departmental planning of health facilities, as well as the aesthetic solution and overall design for projects that are varied in size and/or complex in nature.
Working with us, you will:
- Lead medical planning efforts for healthcare projects.
- Collaborate and coordinate with designers, project architects, specialty consultants and engineers in the production of drawings and specifications.
- Participate and present in client meetings and project interviews.
- Lead user groups and stakeholder feedback sessions.
- Conduct analyses of long-term healthcare facility needs and develop solutions involving construction of new facilities and major rehabs of existing facilities.
The ideal candidate has:
- A professional degree in Architecture and a minimum 7 years of experience in healthcare A/E/C industry.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of healthcare architecture planning and design.
- Must be capable of leading a healthcare team and making client presentations.
- Knowledge of the local and regional healthcare market a plus.
At Taylor Design, we’re humble— it keeps us grounded. We value an entrepreneurial spirit—it feeds our creativity. We put a premium on curiosity—it guides our future. Most of all, we believe in good design for the good of all.
We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. As an employee-owned firm, our staff understands what drives success. Every employee is positioned to think like an owner.
Please visit www.WeAreTaylor.com/WhyUs for more information on your competitive benefits package.
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.