Architectural Project Director for Healthcare/S+T Markets
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Voted Best Architectural Firm To Work For 6 years in a row, Taylor Design, a 100% employee-owned firm, is looking for a Project Directors to join our offices in Southern and Northern California.
The Project Director is a dynamic leader in the organization with many external and internal responsibilities. This position functions as the primary source of client relationships. The Project Director’s primary responsibility is project profitability and growth, achieved by developing, managing and directing projects while developing, nurturing and managing client and team relationships. The candidate must demonstrate a high level of effectiveness leading, mentoring and managing his team, and successfully collaborates with the other Project Directors to ensure that enterprise resources are appropriately utilized and balanced.
- Be a champion for Taylor Design’s core values by demonstrating humility, a curious mind and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Oversees and leads an architectural, interior design, design strategy and production team to effectively establish revenue targets and manage the resulting book of business to maximize profitability for the firm
- Work with our Director of Science + Technology to establish a strategic plan of business development for expanding revenue opportunities with existing and new clients in the region
- Develop a network of current and past clients and industry partners
- Licensed Architect, project management certification from a recognized accredited program, or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Minimum 12+ years' experience in the architectural or interior design profession
- Experience in science and technology market
At Taylor Design, we’re humble— it keeps us grounded. We value an entrepreneurial spirit—it feeds our creativity. We put a premium on curiosity—it guides our future. Most of all, we believe in good design for the good of all.
We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. As an employee-owned firm, our staff understands what drives success. Every employee is positioned to think like an owner. Position is a hybrid remote position.
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Please note that Taylor Design does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed contract, Taylor Design will not agree to pay any recruiter fee. In the situation an agency or recruiter submits a candidate or resume without a previously signed agreement and/or without Taylor Design's request, Taylor Design explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Taylor Design.
Please visit www.WeAreTaylor.com/WhyUs for more information on your competitive benefits package.
Pay: $130 to $175/year
If you are hired at Taylor Design, your base salary is based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, experience, project complexity. and licensure and/or certifications. We believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as part of any final offer.
Job Status: Full Time