Architectural Project Director
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Voted Best Architectural Firm To Work For 3 years in a row, Taylor Design is searching for an ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT DIRECTOR to work in our Sacramento, CA team.
This role requires that you be a dynamic leader in the organization with many external and internal responsibilities. Taylor Design's Project Directors function as the primary source of client relationships. The Project Director’s primary responsibility is project profitability and growth, achieved by developing, managing and directing projects while developing, nurturing and managing client and team relationships. The Project Director demonstrates a high level of effectiveness leading, mentoring and managing his team, and successfully collaborates with the other Project Directors to ensure that enterprise resources are appropriately utilized and balanced.
- Be a champion for Taylor Design’s core values by demonstrating humility, a curious mind and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Oversee and leads an architectural, interior design, design strategy and production team to effectively establish revenue targets and manage the resulting book of business to maximize profitability for the firm
- Grow Taylor Design’s healthcare, science + technology, and/or education practices
- Provide leadership by interacting with clients, staff and consultants advocating for excellence in design
- Be a Licensed Architect with a minimum 12 years' experience in the A/E/C industry
- Experience in healthcare, science and technology or education markets preferred
- Successful, extensive project management and staff supervision experience
At Taylor Design, we’re humble— it keeps us grounded. We value an entrepreneurial spirit—it feeds our creativity. We put a premium on curiosity—it guides our future. Most of all, we believe in good design for the good of all.
We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. As an employee-owned firm, our staff understands what drives success. Every employee is positioned to think like an owner.
Please visit www.WeAreTaylor.com/WhyUs for more information on your competitive benefits package.
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Job Status: Full Time