As an integral part of the Corporate Development team, the Graphic Designer at Taylor Design will be able to work in cross-disciplinary areas including print communications, marketing and promotions, proposals, award submissions, print and online advertising and digital media (web/video/social media), and information graphic and report graphics for client projects (estimated at 20% of time). This is a unique position that requires a multi-faceted and adaptable skill-set to meet the creative service demands across disciplines and needs. The Graphic Designer will develop original design concepts, execute designs based on existing brand guidelines, and participate in and create visual design concepts for client presentations as well as support the development of project proposals and internal and external marketing initiatives. In addition, the Graphic Designer will conceptualize with other project team members on client projects, create information graphics to convey complex ideas and recommendations, and participate in project development as appropriate. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the production of high quality creative work, participate in creative meeting sessions, and bring unique ideas to realization. The position will work collaboratively with, and alongside, Marketing, Human Resources, and Design Strategy staff, contract employees and other Taylor Design staff.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Ensure consistency and integrity behind Taylor Design’s brand and brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Business Development, and Human Resources staff to support our website design and content marketing needs.
- Lead the development of information/visual design for business development pursuits (proposals, client presentations and interview preparation)
- Create and improve the company’s creative assets such as presentations, signage, and branded collateral as needed.
- Manage a production calendar and the internal or external teams responsible for hitting those deadlines.
- Scope and create templates for our Marketing and HR team to be more efficient in some of their posting on social media, blogs, emails and other collateral.
- Act as graphic design and print production resource for design staff.
- Collaborate with Architecture, Interior Design, Design Strategy, and other key stakeholders to conceptualize and develop visual design/information design for clients/projects as needed.
- Motivated, creative and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of projects and multiple deadlines
- Strong visual design vocabulary and ability to translate brand strategy into information/graphic design solutions
- Possess robust conceptual skills and ability to execute design concepts through a variety of mediums
- Must be detailed-oriented, with excellent language skills and grammar accuracy
- Team player with positive attitude and the ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Highly proficient in standard graphic software including, but not limited to Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Working understanding of Wordpress, web design best practices and video production experience is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or directly related field preferred
- A minimum of two (2) years of professional design experience is desirable
- Strong sense of humor a plus
We offer a competitive employee benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Holiday pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and voluntary Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Education Allowance
- Professional Development Training
If this position sounds like it may be the right move for you and your career path, please send your resume to HR@WeAreTaylor.com.
Job Status: Full Time