Interior Designers (Hybrid Remote)
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Voted Best Architectural Firm To Work For since 2018, Taylor Design, a 100% employee-owned firm, is looking for passionate, collaborative, and creative Interior Designers to join us in our San Francisco office developing user-centered solutions that are effective, impactful and delightful within the healthcare, science and technology, and higher education markets.
- Be a champion for Taylor Design’s core values by demonstrating humility, a curious mind and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Oversee the efficient production of construction documents, specifically those related to interior design deliverables, on larger or multiple projects.
- Be involved in all phases of design including programming, concept design, schematic design, design development and construction documents and construction administration.
- Be responsible for the selection, presentation, coordination, budgeting and specification of interior finishes and furnishings.
- Engage in continued education and staff professional development, providing personal mentoring to staff plus participation in architectural events, conferences and seminars.
- Interface with clients regularly, may participate in business development efforts.
You should have:
- A bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in corporate or institutional interior design, with a focus on healthcare preferred.
At Taylor Design, we’re humble— it keeps us grounded. We value an entrepreneurial spirit—it feeds our creativity. We put a premium on curiosity—it guides our future. Most of all, we believe in good design for the good of all.
We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. As an employee-owned firm, our staff understands what drives success. Every employee is positioned to think like an owner. Position is a hybrid remote position.
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Please note that Taylor Design does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed contract, Taylor Design will not agree to pay any recruiter fee. In the situation an agency or recruiter submits a candidate or resume without a previously signed agreement and/or without Taylor Design's request, Taylor Design explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Taylor Design.
Please visit www.WeAreTaylor.com/WhyUs for more information on your competitive benefits package.
Pay: $75,000 to $105,000/year
If you are hired at Taylor Design, your base salary is based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, experience, project complexity. and licensure and/or certifications. We believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as part of any final offer.
Job Status: Full Time