IT Support Specialist (Hybrid)
Our Irvine office has an immediate opening for an IT Support Specialist who would report to the Director of IT. This is the perfect opportunity to work for a creative firm voted Best Place to Work For by the Zweig Group 4 year's in a row. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, can do attitude, be self-motivated with a strong work ethic. It also helps if you have a great sense of humor!
- Level 1 technical support
- Maintain & Troubleshoot Desktop/Laptop
- Troubleshoot software bugs/errors & network related issues
- Working knowledge of Windows Server & Active Directory
- Support AV hardware and software system in Conference Rooms
- IT Inventory Management
- Provide remote support as needed to all offices
- Support Printers/Plotters/Copiers hardware and driver installs
- Support with new end user system deployment, cloud services maintenance and more
- Travel to our other offices as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Technical Skills and Requirements
- 2-3 years of experience in technical support.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Windows 10, Office 365, MS Teams, Adobe Creative Cloud, & Autodesk Applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Network Administration technologies
Interpersonal Skills and Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Requires strong communication skills and ability to work courteously with others
- Positive attitude and eagerness to meet or exceed high expectations
- Ability to address and resolve information technology issues promptly, effectively, and independently
- An eagerness to learn new IT skills
aylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
This position is Hybrid In-Office and Remote Schedule, with 2 days at home and 3 in office once training is complete.
Job Status: Full Time