IT Support Specialist (Hybrid)
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Voted Best Architectural Firm To Work For 4 years in a row, Taylor Design, a 100% employee-owned firm, is looking for an IT Support Specialist who would report to the Director of Information Technology. This position would be based out of our Orange County office and support IT firmwide. The following identifies the position's responsibilities and technical skills and requirements necessary for the successful candidate.
- Level 1 technical support
- Maintain & Troubleshoot Desktop/Laptop
- Troubleshoot software bugs/errors & network related issues
- Working knowledge of Windows Server & Active Directory
- Support AV hardware and software system in Conference Rooms
- IT Inventory Management
- Provide remote support as needed to all offices
- Support Printers/Plotters/Copiers hardware and driver installs
- Support with new end user system deployment, cloud services maintenance and more
- Other duties as assigned
Technical Skills and Requirements
- 2-3 years of experience in technical support.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Windows 10, Office 365, MS Teams, Adobe Creative Cloud, & Autodesk Applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Network Administration technologies
- Experience working within an enterprise environment
- Ability to analyze costs and determine proper inventory levels
- Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality and integrity
- Valid driver’s license, automobile insurance and reliable transportation
- Experience with Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills
- Networking+ and Microsoft A+ certification (added bonus but not required)
Interpersonal Skills and Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Requires strong communication skills and ability to work courteously with others
- Positive attitude and eagerness to meet or exceed high expectations
- Ability to address and resolve information technology issues promptly, effectively, and independently
- Can-do attitude, defaulting to “yes, we will figure out a way”
- Self-motivation and strong work ethic
- An eagerness to learn new IT skills
Skills / Requirements
This position requires prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer; with occasional travel (<20%) by plane, car, rideshare, or public transportation to other Taylor Design offices.
Position Type: Full-Time, Hybrid (requires 3 days in office)
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please note that Taylor Design does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed contract, Taylor Design will not agree to pay any recruiter fee. In the situation an agency or recruiter submits a candidate or resume without a previously signed agreement and/or without Taylor Design's request, Taylor Design explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Taylor Design.
Pay: $50,000 to $70,000/year
If you are hired at Taylor Design, your base salary is based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, experience, project complexity. and licensure and/or certifications. We believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as part of any final offer.
Job Status: Full Time