We are looking for creative, passionate, and collaborative Architectural Job Captains to join our healthcare project teams in our Sacramento, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Irvine offices.
Our Job Captains are integral members of the project team, effectively coordinating all phases of project execution using BIM and other design technology tools. Each of us champions Taylor Design's core values by demonstrating humility, a curious mind and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A Bachelor’s of Architecture degree or equivalent in education, Autodesk Revit Certified Professional certification, and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an architectural office setting
- High level of proficiency in Autodesk Revit and/or AutoCAD within the architectural discipline.
- A strong and growing knowledge of architectural exterior and interior building systems, knowledge of materials, and an interest in design, construction administration or project management
- Working toward becoming a California Registered Architect
- Experience in traditional delivery methods, Design/Build, and Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- Understanding of project work plans, schedules, resource planning and budgets
- Proficiency in Bluebeam Revu, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Newforma, and Deltek Vision