Marketing Coordinator (Hybrid)
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Voted Best Architectural Firm to Work For 3 years in a row, Taylor Design is searching for a creative and collaborative MARKETING COORDINATOR to work in our award-winning marketing team in proposal production and firmwide marketing campaigns and collateral. The Marketing Coordinator is an integral member of the marketing team working on firm-wide marketing campaigns and collateral. The successful candidate must possess strong organizational skills, be detail-oriented, show initiative, be creative, and able to work as a team player under deadline situations. The Marketing Coordinator will support the marketing and graphic design team members with administrative tasks, event coordination, marketing library maintenance, and other related activities. The position works collaboratively alongside all other corporate development and project team members, as well as freelance and contract employees.
- Assist with the production of proposals ensuring quality control and brand consistency in format, design and content
- Responsible for maintaining marketing resource materials: proposals, brochures, project data, employee data, photographs, and related files; assures that project and resume data is current, accurate, and appropriate
- Post and maintain online content on the company’s intranet, website and social media outlets as needed
- Support marketing and graphic design staff in organizing various projects
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent education or experience preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years applicable experience
- High level of proficiency in Adobe InDesign preferred; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a self-starter; resourceful in finding work
- Desire and ability to communicate and interact with others and promote teamwork
- Strong sense of humor a plus!
We offer a competitive employee benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Paid Floating Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and voluntary Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Education Allowance
- Professional Development Training
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.