Part-Time Administrative Assistant
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Taylor Design, a 100% employee-owned company, is a creative and energetic design firm who is seeking a part-time Administrative / Accounting Assistant to join our San Francisco team. This part-time position averages 20-25 hours per week and offers full benefits; hours can increase if the role grows.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, independent person who can support our office. Voted Best Firm to Work For by Zweig White for 3 years in a row, Taylor Design is a people-oriented architectural, interior design, and design strategy firm. We pride ourselves on quality design, creating lasting relationships with our clients, and we manage to have a lot of fun along the way.
- Reception Duties: Handle all mail, deliveries, and greet visitors
- Assist with writing reports, proposals, letters, etc.
- Assist other departments with and/all administrative work.
- Order supplies, maintain office environment.
- Help staff with travel needs.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Polite and effective communication skills with the ability to work with autonomy.
- Administrative and/or accounting experience a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word required.
- Knowledge of Newforma, Deltek Vision, and E-Builder programs would be a plus but not required.
At Taylor Design, we’re humble— it keeps us grounded. We value an entrepreneurial spirit—it feeds our creativity. We put a premium on curiosity—it guides our future. Most of all, we believe in good design for the good of all.
We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. As an employee-owned firm, we understand what drives success. Every employee is positioned to think like an owner.
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please visit www.WeAreTaylor.com/WhyUs for more information on our competitive benefits package.
Taylor Design offers full benefits at 20 hours per week. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, plus accrued PTO.
Job Status: Part Time