Senior Interior Designer
Design that Empowers People - by People who Empower Each Other
At Taylor Design, we believe that our work can make a difference - whether it's helping people navigate a healthcare setting, supporting new ways that research and education can happen, or learning with our clients to develop innovative ways to improve.
We are looking for passionate, collaborative, and creative Senior Interior Designers to join us in our San Francisco and Irvine offices developing user-centered solutions that are effective, impactful and delightful within the healthcare, science and technology, and higher education markets.
- Be a champion for Taylor Design’s core values by demonstrating humility, a curious mind and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Oversee the efficient production of construction documents, specifically those related to interior design deliverables, on larger or multiple projects.
- Be involved in all phases of design including programming, concept design, schematic design, design development and construction documents and construction administration.
- Be responsible for the selection, presentation, coordination, budgeting and specification of interior finishes and furnishings.
- Engage in continued education and staff professional development, providing personal mentoring to staff plus participation in architectural events, conferences and seminars.
- Interface with clients regularly, may participate in business development efforts.
You should have:
- A bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or equivalent.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in corporate or institutional interior design, with a focus on healthcare, science and technology, and/or healthcare preferred.
- NCIDQ accreditation or architectural license, or currently working towards completion.
At Taylor Design, we’re humble— it keeps us grounded. We value an entrepreneurial spirit—it feeds our creativity. We put a premium on curiosity—it guides our future. Most of all, we believe in good design for the good of all. We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. As an employee-owned firm, our staff understands what drives success. Every employee is positioned to think like an owner.
Please visit www.WeAreTaylor.com/WhyUs for more information on your competitive benefits package.
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.