Senior Job Captain (Hybrid) for S+T Market
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Voted Best Architectural Firm To Work For 3 years in a row, Taylor Design, a 100% employee-owned firm, is looking for SENIOR JOB CAPTAINS to join our science and technology team in our San Diego office. This is your opportunity to work with a team of dedicated, creative and fun architects and designers on award winning projects.
The Senior Job Captain will be an integral member of the project team, working on all phases of projects from planning and conceptual design through construction. Responsibilities and duties will include development of building information models, the development of construction documents, and project team support during construction with IPD and other project delivery models.
Successful candidates will possess:
- A Bachelor’s of Architecture degree or equivalent in education, Autodesk Revit Certified Professional certification, and a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in an architectural office setting
- High level of proficiency in Autodesk Revit and/or AutoCAD within the architectural discipline.
- A strong and growing knowledge of architectural exterior and interior building systems, knowledge of materials, and an interest in design, construction administration or project management
- Working toward becoming a California Registered Architect
- Experience in traditional delivery methods, Design/Build, and Integrated Project Delivery (IPD)
- Understanding of project work plans, schedules, resource planning and budgets
- Proficiency in Bluebeam Revu, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Newforma, and Deltek Vision
At Taylor Design, we’re humble— it keeps us grounded. We value an entrepreneurial spirit—it feeds our creativity. We put a premium on curiosity—it guides our future. Most of all, we believe in good design for the good of all.
We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. As an employee-owned firm, our staff understands what drives success. Every employee is positioned to think like an owner.
Please visit www.WeAreTaylor.com/WhyUs for more information on your competitive benefits package.
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
This position is Hybrid Office and Remote Schedule.