Senior Lab Planner (Hybrid)
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Voted Best Architectural Firm To Work For 4 years in a row, Taylor Design, a 100% employee-owned company, is seeking a SENIOR LAB PLANNER to join our science and technology team The Senior Lab Planner will perform the successful completion of complex technology facilities, provide overall programming, and lab design planning, communicate with clients/user groups to understand project requirements. This position can work out of any of our offices in a combined remote/hybrid schedule.
This role provides opportunities to work in a creative and collaborative environment developing diverse projects within our Science + Technology market. This position:
- Develops advanced technical knowledge in the laboratory planning and programming of various-sized projects
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of clients’ science and engineering program requirements and standards and policies for completion.
- Leads in the design development, modification and/or review of laboratory planning concepts and solutions.
- Provides guidance to project managers, architects, and project engineers to establish overall project budgets and milestone schedules.
- Communicates planning concepts to project teams, both verbally and through graphic and written reports.
- Travel may be required.
At Taylor Design, we’re humble— it keeps us grounded. We value an entrepreneurial spirit—it feeds our creativity. We put a premium on curiosity—it guides our future. Most of all, we believe in good design for the good of all.
We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. As an employee-owned firm, our staff understands what drives success. Every employee is positioned to think like an owner. Position is a hybrid remote position.
Please visit www.WeAreTaylor.com/WhyUs for more information on your competitive benefits package.
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
This position is Hybrid In-Office and Remote Schedule.