Senior Project Architects in Healthcare Market (Hybrid Position)
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Voted Best Architectural Firm To Work For 3 years in a row, Taylor Design, a 100% employee-owned company, is looking for SENIOR PROJECT ARCHITECTS to work with our healthcare clients in our Irvine, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Sacramento offices. This is your opportunity to work with a team of dedicated, creative and fun architects and designers on award winning projects.
This role provides opportunities to work in a creative and collaborative environment developing diverse projects within our healthcare market. This position must be capable and experienced in construction administration, with authority to speak for Taylor Design with the client and to direct and expedite the work. In addition, the Project Manager must:
- Be a California licensed Architect with a minimum of 10+ years’ experience, with a focus on healthcare.
- Provide leadership at the project level, interacting with clients, staff and consultants.
- Be experienced in project budget, managing contracts, and monitoring financial progress.
- Participate in firm-wide resource allocation planning and forecasting; and
- Possess strong leadership and relationship-building skills, including the ability to recognize and maneuver through client and agency political roadblocks and avoid potential “landmines”.
At Taylor Design, we’re humble— it keeps us grounded. We value an entrepreneurial spirit—it feeds our creativity. We put a premium on curiosity—it guides our future. Most of all, we believe in good design for the good of all.
We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. As an employee-owned firm, our staff understands what drives success. Every employee is positioned to think like an owner. This position is a hybrid remote / in-office position.
Please visit www.WeAreTaylor.com/WhyUs for more information on your competitive benefits package.
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.