Sr Healthcare Architectural Project Manager
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Voted Best Architectural Firm To Work For 3 years in a row, Taylor Design is searching for a SR HEATHCARE PROJECT MANAGER to work with our Healthcare Clients in both our San Francisco, Irvine and Los Angeles offices. This is your opportunity to work with a team of dedicated, creative and fun architects and designers on award winning healthcare projects.
This role provides opportunities to work in a creative and collaborative environment developing diverse projects within our healthcare market. This position must be capable and experienced, with authority to speak for Taylor Design with the client and to direct and expedite the work. In addition, the Senior Project Manager must:
- Be a California licensed Architect with a minimum of 10+ years’ experience, with a focus on healthcare.
- Provide leadership at the project level, interacting with clients, staff and consultants.
- Be experienced in project budget, managing contracts, and monitoring financial progress.
- Participate in firm-wide resource allocation planning and forecasting; and
- Possess strong leadership and relationship-building skills, including the ability to recognize and maneuver through client and agency political roadblocks and avoid potential “landmines”.
At Taylor Design, we’re humble— it keeps us grounded. We value an entrepreneurial spirit—it feeds our creativity. We put a premium on curiosity—it guides our future. Most of all, we believe in good design for the good of all.
We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. As an employee-owned firm, our staff understands what drives success. Every employee is positioned to think like an owner.
Please visit www.WeAreTaylor.com/WhyUs for more information on your competitive benefits package.
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.