Sr Healthcare Project Designer (Hybrid)
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Voted Best Architectural Firm To Work For 4 years in a row, Taylor Design, a 100% employee-owned firm, is looking for Senior Project Designers to join our southern California team to work on healthcare projects. This is your opportunity to work with a team of dedicated, creative and fun architects and designers on award winning projects within the healthcare and science and technology markets.
The Senior Project Designer will be involved in the design of architectural projects throughout the firm, with an emphasis on larger or multiple project design engagements. Exceptional design and communication skills, a portfolio of innovative design concepts, and an emphasis on built work are desired. A passion for great design and an ability to effectively engage others in that passion are required. The Senior Project Designer must champion design, mentor others and participate in the development and implementation of the firm’s design process, objectives and aesthetic.
- Be a champion for Taylor Design’s core values by demonstrating humility, a curious mind and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Involvement in all phases of design including programming, concept design, schematic design, design development and construction documents and construction administration
- Interaction with clients while representing Taylor Design at meetings, interviews and presentations
- Strong collaboration and communication with design teams, clients, consultants, contractors and vendors
- Leading, developing and mentoring design teams within the office
- Partner with the Practice Leader in building the architectural design practice firm wide
- 10+ years’ professional experience including proven track record of experience in the design field of projects within the healthcare market
- Experience developing overall design concepts and formulating design presentation strategies
- Excellent analytical, graphic and problem solving skills
- Strong graphic presentation skills
At Taylor Design, we’re humble— it keeps us grounded. We value an entrepreneurial spirit—it feeds our creativity. We put a premium on curiosity—it guides our future. Most of all, we believe in good design for the good of all.
We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. As an employee-owned firm, our staff understands what drives success. Every employee is positioned to think like an owner.
Please visit www.WeAreTaylor.com/WhyUs for more information on your competitive benefits package.
Position Type: Full-Time, Hybrid (requires 3 days in office)
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
Please note that Taylor Design does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed contract, Taylor Design will not agree to pay any recruiter fee. In the situation an agency or recruiter submits a candidate or resume without a previously signed agreement and/or without Taylor Design's request, Taylor Design explicitly reserves the right to hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Taylor Design.
Pay: $130 to $150/year
If you are hired at Taylor Design, your base salary is based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, experience, project complexity. and licensure and/or certifications. We believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as part of any final offer.
Job Status: Full Time