Technical Project Architect (Hybrid)
LOVE WHERE YOU WORK!
Voted Best Architectural Firm To Work For 3 years in a row, Taylor Design, a 100% employee-owned company, is looking for a PROJECT ARCHITECTS to join our San Francisco and Sacramento, CA offices to work with our healthcare and science & technology clients.
You should have strong, technical expertise in architectural design, construction documents, construction, building codes and project coordination issues associated with diverse project types with the delivery of Healthcare, Science and Technology and Higher Education markets.
- Be a champion for Taylor Design’s core values by demonstrating humility, a curious mind and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Oversee the efficient production of construction documents of multiple projects of all sizes
- Provide technical expertise and leadership to project teams
- Oversee the development, organization and maintenance of construction document production and construction administration systems, tools and best practices
- Integration in all phases including schematic design, design development, construction documents and construction administration phases of multiple projects'
You must have:
- California licensed Architect with a minimum of 10+ years’ experience
- Ability to take a lead role in client interviews
- Solid technical background with Type 1 and Type 2 construction experience
- Proven success in working with governmental agencies, and OSHPD
At Taylor Design, we’re humble— it keeps us grounded. We value an entrepreneurial spirit—it feeds our creativity. We put a premium on curiosity—it guides our future. Most of all, we believe in good design for the good of all.
We are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. As an employee-owned firm, our staff understands what drives success. Every employee is positioned to think like an owner.
Please visit www.WeAreTaylor.com/WhyUs for more information on your competitive benefits package.
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
This position is Hybrid Office and Remote Schedule.